Treeline car tents take camping to the next level. They are made to fit securely on vehicle racks or truck bars and can be set up in minutes. Camping from a car tent offers a great vantage point and you will never have to worry about critters or groundwater entering the tent. On top of that, because these tents can be erected so quickly, you will be to spending more time hiking, fishing and exploring the wilderness and less time erecting or dismantling your shelter.
Sandstone Tent Body with your choice of Rain Fly and matching Shoe Bags in River/Burnt Orange or Sage | 2-3 Person Capacity.
- Extra-rugged frame and poles: small diameter, aluminum tubing
- Three oversized fully-zippered no-see-um mesh windows with patent-pending roll-up awning
- PVC frost-proof skylight perfect for stargazing
- Patented removable shoe/utility bags
- Tough, all metal structure
- Durable large hinges (store bedding inside tent while collapsed)
- 2.5″ high-density foam mattress with removable condensation-proof mattress cover
- High Quality YKK zippers
- Heavy duty tent pegs
- Goal Zero® Solar Ready
- D rings for hanging lighting and solar panels
- Base of tent is made of lightweight Aluminum
- Additional material for tent, rainfly and meshing repairs
- Fits on any vehicle with most standard roof racks
Our fourth generation of Roof-Top Tents are our best yet. Designed by us, and built according to our specifications, the new tents are lighter and more aerodynamic than ever. All Gen4 tents come Solar Ready, developed in collaboration with Goal Zero® to seamlessly integrate with their numerous solar-powered product lineup.
The Mojave Series Joshua’s skylight allows for natural light to enter the tent even with the fly on. It features a rugged, lightweight aluminum base. Aluminum poles make our tents both lightweight and extra rugged. And it comes with Treeline’s signature oversized patent-pending awning windows that can be rolled up for unrestricted views. Other features unique to Treeline tents include our patented utility/storage bags, and hi-tech Diamond Ripstop rainfly. As always, the tents set up and take down in minutes. Large hinges allow storage of bedding inside the tent while collapsed. It also comes with a built-in, waterproof, high density 2 1/2″ foam mattress made for max sleeping comfort that can stay inside the tent during travel.
|TENT||RAIN FLY & ANNEX||MATTRESS||MATTRESS COVER||TRAVEL COVER|
|WEIGHT||DIMENSION OPEN||MATTRESS DIMENSION||DIMENSION CLOSED|